I was born in the Philippines and raised in Norfolk, Virginia. As a first generation Filipino-American my parents modeled the value of a work ethic to obtain the American dream. With this value, I excelled in school and graduated from Old Dominion University. Afterwards, I became a proud wife of a Navy sailor. Our family has settled back in the Peninsula Hampton Roads area after two cross country tours.
My background is in the Mortgage Lending industry as a Senior Underwriter. This gives me a unique understanding (and empathy!) towards the loan process. As a military spouse, I've always been intentional in getting involved in various organizations in the communities we live in, including the Commands my husband is attached to.
I am committed and diligent in working for you. Exceptional customer service with integrity is what I strive for. Whether buying or selling, let's do this together! How can I serve you?
I have a background in the Lending Industry as a Loan Coordinator and Mortgage Underwriter which gives me a unique understanding and knowledge in the loan process.
- First Time Buyer
- Military Markets
- Buyer Representative
- Associate Broker Coldwell Banker Traditions
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Virginia Realtors (VR)
- Member, Virginia Peninsula Association of Realtors (VPAR)
- Member, Real Estate Information Network (REIN)
- Member, Risk Management Council VPAR
- Member, Public Policy Committee VPAR
- Member, Professional Standards and Grievance Council VPAR
- NAR Military Relocation Professional certified (MRP)
- NAR At Home With Diversity certified (AHWD)
- I've been a Command Ombudsman (the liaison between the ship and the families and communicate information about command and community resources to families). An Ombudsman is a volunteer appointed by a Commanding Officer to serve as a link between command leadership and command families.
- Volunteered as a teacher in the children's ministry and facilitated small groups at our local church.
- Participated in the Commands Family Readiness Groups (FRG).
- Involved in Navy Child and Youth Programs, Upward Sports, American Heritage Girls, Trail Life, USA.
- Client Intake Volunteer for our local Resource Pregnancy Center.